Dr. B. Deepthi
+91 9704993929 drdeepthib[at]gmail[dot]com
Qualification : M. V. Sc
Specialization : Veterinary Microbiology
- Deepthi .B Sreenivasulu .D, Himaja .M. Studies of the Antigenic relationships between Bluetongue virus serotypes 2, 9 & 15 isolated in Andhra Pradesh, India. 2011. Veterinary World. 4(10).444-448.
- V. Reddy, B. Susmitha, S. Patil, Y. Krishnajyothi, K. Putty,K. V. Ramakrishna, G. Sunitha, B. V. Devi, K. Kavitha, B. Deepthi, S. Krovvidi, Y. N. Reddy, G. H. Reddy, K. P. Singh , S. Maan, D. Hemadri, S. Maan, P. P. Mertens, N. R. Hegde, P. P. Rao. Isolation and evolutionary analysis of Australasian topotype of bluetongue virus serotype 4 from India. 2017. Transbound Emerg Dis. 2017;1–10.
- Deepthi, R. N. Ramani pushpa and G. Rambabu. Serodiagnostic approaches to detect Brucellosis in goats in an outbreak in Kadapa district, Andhra Pradesh. 2017. Indian J. Anim. Hlth. 56(1) : 91-94.
- Deepthi , R. N. Ramani pushpa, M. Srivani, K. L. Kavitha and K. V. Subramanyam. Seroprevalence patterns of bovine Brucellosis in organised and unorganised farms of coastal Andhra Pradesh, India. 2018. Indian J. Anim. Hlth. 57(2) : 175-182.
- Y. Chaitanya, B. Deepthi and P.Ramesh. Management of Avian Pox in Turkeys. 2016. International Journal of Livestock Research. 6(2).
- Srividya.G, Deepthi.B, LakshmiNarasaiah.S, Srinivasa Rao.G. Exvivo studies on pharmacodynamic interaction of phytochemicals with antibiotics against clinical isolates from mastitic milk samples. 2018. Ind. J. Vet & Anim. Sci. Res. 47(3). 1339-1345.
- Deepika Kumari, R.N. Ramani Pushpa, B. Deepthi, G. Bharathi. Ovine and Caprine Brucellosis in India. 2016. Ind. J. Agri. Business. 2 (2). 115-119.
- Deepthi.B, Chaitanya.Y. Eyeworm infection in cattle- a case report. 2012. Vet. World, Vol.5(4): 236-237.
- Deepthi.B, Chaitanya.Y. Diagnosis and management of Infectious conjunctivitis in Emu birds. 2015. Intas Polivet. 16(2). 399-400.
- Deepthi.B, Chaitanya.Y, Ramani Pushpa. R.N. Therapeutic management of Oral Cryptococcosis in a dog. 2016. Intas Polivet. 17(2). 580-581.
Research Projects handled
Awards and Achievements
VCI Enrolment and Professional bodies membership details
- VCI Membership- APSVC/04510/2006
- Life member of - Indian Association of Veterinary Microbiologists, Immunologists and Specialists in Infectious Diseases (IAVMI)
- Indian Society of Veterinary Immunology and Biotechnology (ISVIB)
- Indian Society for Advancement of Canine Practice (ISACP)
Areas of Interest
Department of Veterinary Microbiolgy,
NTR College of Veterinary Science,
NTR College of Veterinary Science, Gannavaram
Estd. under Act No.18 of 2005 of Govt. of A.P. & Recognized by UGC Under Section -2(f) of UGC Act.
యన్.టి.ఆర్ పశువైద్య కళాశాల, గన్నవరం
స్థాపితం. ప్రభుత్వం యొక్క 2005 నెం .18 కింద. A.P. & UGC చట్టం యొక్క విభాగం -2 (f) కింద UGC చే గుర్తించబడింది.